Objective of the campaign:
- NFP to get / obtain a minimum of 1.8million votes / supporters in the 2014 National and Provincial elections
- NFP to Govern KwaZulu-Natal
- NFP to increase representation in all other provincial legislatures.
Activity - It is the duty of all our members and supporters to:
- Grow the party by promoting its vision and mission
- Ensure that service delivery reaches all South African Citizens in the their respective areas (our public representatives those voted into municipal positions jointly with members)
- Fight the prevalence of maladministration and corruption in all spheres of government.
- On the previous Local Government elections which NFP contested while it was only 3 months old, we came as number 4 largest party with almost 400,000 votes which saw the party getting more than 227 seats in various municipalities and taking control of 2 municipalities in KwaZulu-Natal.
NFP has councillors in the following provinces; Gauteng, Mpumalanga, North West, Eastern Cape and has extended its membership to provinces such as Western Cape, Northern Cape, Free State and Limpopo.
With this achievement; NFP is confident that reaching this vision is possible.